We live in a constantly changing world as did our parents and grandparents. While the pace of change seems to be moving faster, adjustments to methods of financial planning and structuring need to happen. While our parents and grandparents faced change, they had company pensions and health insurance. How will you simultaneously build your wealth while protecting it from the wealth eroding factors of our time (such as inflation and taxes)? Through our financial coaching process, we can help you achieve a level of security that frees you to focus on what matters, enjoying your wealth.
As investment fiduciaries, we are committed to do what is best for you, not for our firm. By teaching you how money works, we can help you make the best decisions for you and your family. By integrating and coordinating all your financial decisions, you will be pointed in the direction of protecting, building, and enjoying your wealth. Ultimately, you’ll have the control to pass your wealth along to the people you wish.
Our associates wake up every morning with the desire to educate our clients with knowledge to confidently move forward in making the right financial decision, no matter the financial question.
Helping people protect, build, and enjoy their wealth.
- Graduated from high school where Doug played football and basketball and realized his future would not be in professional sports.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University in 1972 with a BS degree in group social studies and accounting.
- Joined the financial services industry in 1974 and earned the Chartered Life Underwriter degree from The American College in Bryn Mar, Pennsylvania in 1988.
- Managing Member and founder of Liberated Investor Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisory firm registered with the Department of Securities, North Carolina.
- Joined Winning Points Advisors, LLC a nationally registered investment advisory firm located in Boca Raton, Florida as an Investment Advisor Representative in 2015 to help bring online a unique investment strategy called “The BFlex Curve”.
- Doug is the proud husband to his best friend & wife, Jean. Doug & Jean have 5 children, 9 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild.